Iraqi Dinar investment has become a most sought after investment process since the fall of Saddam Hussein rule in Iraq from 2003. A number of people are taking a plunge into this investment opportunity for reasons quite varied and distinct. When, it comes to buying Iraqi Dinars, Internet for many comes up as the best possible option. However, before taking the final call, you should be aware of a number of checklists that might prevent you from buying fake currency.
Buying Iraqi dinars online might come across as a simple and easy process, but there are many other factors to consider before clicking on the mouse. The primary determining factor comes with the size of your investment and the denominations of dinar you want to buy. A number of dealers in the market specialize in small purchases and investments, while others choose for larger investments and shipping. It is very essential of you to choose the perfect online dealer for you.
Here is a look at the checklist that will help you buy Iraqi Dinars to perfection -
- Know the difference between the new and the old Iraqi dinar notes. The old notes have a picture of Saddam Hussein imprinted on it, while the new ones do not bear such imprints.
- Always, make sure that the dealer with whom you are trading business is authentic and holds a registration of the US Treasury Department and the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Always, check or verify with the phone number and the address of the dealer or the company. This verification lets you be sure of an authenticate dealer.
- Also, check with the payment mode followed by the company or the dealer. It is always wiser to opt for credit card payments. If your dealer persists to go for international wire transfer, be aware of the safety.
- It is advisable that you opt for dealers, trading in the business of both buying and selling the currency. Dealers doing such business can help you with the exchange rates, if the currency rates rises in value.
- In case of dealing with online brokerage firms, always verify if the company is incorporated or an LLC (Limited Liability Company). This determines the authenticity of the company.
- Always consider speaking to a representative of the online firm over telephone.
Finally, while buying Iraqi dinars, make sure that you are dealing with a trusted and authenticate source.